coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara) in doypack Herbal Garden 30gr
€2.98 με ΦΠΑ
Cough (Tussilago farfara) is a herbaceous, perennial plant with yellow flowers that look like small daisies. It is said to have been used in ancient times by the Greeks and Romans to relieve bronchial congestion and any kind of respiratory problems.
Διαθέσιμο σε 1-2 μέρες μετά την παραγγελία
|Έκπτωση||Τεμάχια||Νέα Τιμή Τεμαχίου|
|5% Έκπτωση||3 - 6||5% €2.36|
|10% Έκπτωση||7 +||10% €2.23|
The coltsfoot (ep. ον. Tussilago farfara ) is a herbaceous, perennial plant with yellow flowers that look like small daisies. It is said to have been used in ancient times by the Greeks and Romans to relieve bronchial congestion and any kind of respiratory problems .
The nutrients of coltsfoot are rich and varied. Contains mucous substances , tannins , the alkaloid pyrrolizidine and saponins . It is known for its expectorant, diuretic, antispasmodic, sedative, cough, astringent, emollient, anti-inflammatory and anti-catarrhal properties .
The health benefits of coltsfoot include:
- It is a first class expectorant . Its name presupposes its antitussive property , while it is also used as an emollient for sore throat . It is very effective for patients suffering from diseases such as laryngitis, bronchitis, sore throat and asthma, as well as for respiratory diseases such as chronic emphysema.
- coltsfoot is the best herb substitute for nicotine .
- It is often used to reduce inflammation .
- The antioxidant properties of cough work wonders on the skin as well. Helps care for the skin, protects it from microbial infections and makes it look younger .
- Coltsfoot helps treat cystitis and urinary tract infections due to its diuretic properties. Relieves the stinging that a patient with cystitis may feel, since its diuretic effect is immediate.
- Equally important is its healing and antibacterial action , as it helps heal wounds, purulent ulcers and joint pain.
- Coltsfoot is also experienced by women who suffer from dysmenorrhea due to the antispasmodic properties of the flavonoids and the essential oils it contains.
Extraction in boiling water for 6 minutes.
Pure herbs dried & sterilized in a natural way. Safe collection from the field.
Consult your doctor, the use of the herb is the sole responsibility of each of us.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.