Frankincense Essential Oil Divinum 10ml
€10.42 με ΦΠΑ
Out of stock
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for their healing and healing properties as part of the practice of aromatherapy. These come from the leaves, stems or roots of plants known for their health benefits. So what is rose essential oil?
Frankincense, sometimes referred to as olimbane, is a common type of essential oil used in aromatherapy that can offer a variety of health benefits, including relieving chronic stress and anxiety, reducing pain and inflammation, and strengthening of immunity. Grinding uses may even be used to fight cancer.
The word frankincense comes from the term “franc encens”, which means quality incense in Old French. Frankincense has been associated with many different religions over the years, especially the Christian religion, as it was one of the first gifts given to Jesus by the wise. What does the smell of frankincense look like? Smells like a combination of pine, lemon and woody scent.
Benefits of Frankincense essential oil
- Helps reduce stress and negative emotions
- Helps strengthen the immune system and prevent disease
- It can help treat cancer or treat the side effects of chemotherapy
- It is typical and can kill harmful germs and bacteria
- Heals the skin and prevents the signs of aging
- Improves memory
- It can help balance hormones and improve fertility
- Helps digestion
- Helps sleep
- Helps reduce inflammation and pain
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.